Game of Thrones
Based on the bestselling fantasy book series "A Song of Ice and Fire," by George R.R. Martin, GAME OF THRONES follows kings and queens, knights and renegades, liars and noblemen as they vie for power in a land where summers span decades and winters can last a lifetime.
This series aired on the HBO premium cable network. It premired on April 17, 2011.
On DVD / Video
|The Complete 1st Season||March 6, 2012|
|The Complete 1st Season ( Blu-ray )|
|The Complete 1st Season: Collector's Edition (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)||November 20, 2012|
|The Complete 2nd Season||February 19, 2013|
|The Complete 2nd Season (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)|
- Mark Addy as Robert Baratheon
- Alfie Allen as Theon Greyjoy
- Sean Bean as Eddard Stark "Ned"
- Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen "Dany"
- Nikolaj Coster Waldau as Ser Jaime Lannister
- Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister
- Michelle Fairley as Catelyn Stark "Cat"
- Aidan Gillen as Petyr Baelish "Littlefinger"
- Jack Gleeson as Joffrey Baratheon
- Iain Glen as Ser Jorah Mormont
- Kit Harington as Jon Snow
- Lena Headey as Cersei Lannister
- Isaac Hempstead-Wright as Brandon Stark "Bran"
- Harry Lloyd as Viserys Targaryen
- Richard Madden as Robb Stark
- Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane "the Hound"
- Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark
- Maisie Williams as Arya Stark