From Sci-fi On TV
A cop concept about a vampire who solves crimes as a modern-day police detective while trying to become human, a task made all the more difficult by encounters with his nemesis, Lacroix.
In its first season, the show aired on the CBS broadcast network. For the next two, it aired in first-run syndication. The pilot movie aired August 20, 1989. The series itself premiered on May 5, 1992.
On DVD / Video
|Nick Knight||March 4, 2003|
|Trilogy Part 1||October 21, 2003|
|Trilogy Part 2||January 4, 2005|
|Trilogy Part 3||October 3, 2006|
- Geraint Wyn Davies as Nick Knight
- Catherine Disher as Dr. Natalie Lambert
- John Kapelos as Detective Donald G. Schanke ( Season 1 - 2 )
- Gary Farmer as Captain Joe Stonetree ( Season 1 )
- Nigel Bennett as LaCroix
- Deborah Duchene as Janette ( Season 1 - 2 )
- Natsuko Ohama as Captain Amanda Cohen ( Season 2 )
- Ben Bass as Vachon ( Season 3 )
- Blu Mankuma as Captain Joe Reese ( Season 3 )
- Lisa Ryder as Tracy Vetter ( Season 3 )
TV / Direct to DVD Movies
Aired: August 20, 1989
NOTE: Nick Knight is played by Rick Springfield in the pilot movie.
Someone is killing a number of homeless people and draining their blood. Then a museum guard is killed the same way and a special artifact is stolen, a Mayan cup that Nick believes can help him become mortal again. Nick suspects that his old mentor Lacroix is in town and behind the murders. Forced into a partnership with the unbearable Detective Schanke, Nick has to face both Lacroix and the Homeless Killer while trying to protect his friends